Family survives fire

Staff Reports • Apr 13, 2017 at 9:12 PM

The home of a grandmother and two teens on Walleye Pike was declared a total loss due to a fire on Thursday afternoon. 
The Wilson Emergency Management Agency responded to a double wide trailer fire at 128 Walleye Pike at 3:25 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Crews reported the structure was fully involved when they arrived at the scene. 
Everyone made it out safely and no injuries were reported. The grandmother said the fire started in the kitchen. 
Red Cross was called in for family assistance and crews were on the scene for about three and a half hours. 

Recommended for You

    Lebanon Democrat Videos