The site covers topics like adolescent behavior, car seat requirements, child support, immunizations, safe sleep and the Hope Scholarship.
The kidcentraltn.com website includes:
• information on children’s health, education, development and support.
• a searchable directory of state services for children and families.
• a my profile section where families can see their child’s unique developmental milestones from ages 0-18.
• a mobile app to easily search for services and keep data at your fingertips.
• Facebook and Twitter posts for daily information and updates.
Not only is kidcentraltn.com a great resource for families, but it is also a valuable tool that doctors, case managers, teachers, childcare providers, librarians and other professionals can use in serving their clients.
Visit kidcentraltn.com today, and share it with your family, neighbors, co-workers and friends.
UT Extension provides a gateway to the University of Tennessee as the outreach unit of the Institute of Agriculture. With an office in every Tennessee county, UT Extension delivers educational programs and research-based information to citizens throughout the state. In cooperation with Tennessee State University, UT Extension works with farmers, families, youth and communities to improve lives by addressing problems and issues at the local, state and national levels. UT Extension and TSU Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment.
For more information on this or other family and consumer sciences-related topics, contact Shelly Barnes, family and consumer sciences Extension agent for UT Extension in Wilson County. Barnes may be reached at email@example.com or 615-444-9584.