The company began as “Bill’s Fix it Shop” by William “Bill” Lavender, and was sold to Jerry Dew in 1976.
Current owners Ron and Naomi Harrison bought it in 1986, and the company has grown exponentially since that time. Harrison’s Lock Service is now one of the largest companies of its type in the nation.
Specializing in high security and key control solutions with brands such as Medeco and Mul-T-Lock, it continues to offer Wilson County and Middle Tennessee the best solutions for commercial, residential and automotive security, and also has a commercial door replacement division.
Call Harrison’s Lock at 615-444-1414 for a free analysis and quote, visit the website at harrisonlock.com or find them on Facebook.